I'm sure Holden would be content with a couple rattles and a blanket, but the consignment sale allows us to get him a few more fun things. We got a high chair for $25 that retails for over $200! Best deal of the day maybe the year, I had no idea the high chair I picked up retailed for that much, it was just the best looking one at the sale and folded up nice. Pretty sweet I would say. We also got a Bumbo seat, some toys and a jumperoo. I think Holden is set and hopefully this isn't a pattern of mom and dad to go overboard on the toys. Maybe its justified when the baby gear is gently used? Either way, its going to be fun to see him explore the world in the coming months.
Look Grandma, I can hold my head up!

Grasping my new toy keys

No comments:
Post a Comment