I'm a first time mommy and with the help of family and friends I am learning with trial and error. With our family spread around the country I though this would be a good way to share my experiences and hopefully its a way for our family to keep up with Holden's daily antics.
We have been accumulating the materials for a deck since we bought our house in 2006. With a bit of help from some friends and a couple of nice weekends we finally have a finished deck. Just in time to enjoy sunny evenings and lazy Sundays. We are very excited but now are in the market for a new grill since Jeremy says our old one is too ugly for the new deck.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The deck looks great! The proverbial, now you need new stuff to put on it has already started!
Jeremy did such a great job and in such a short time frame! I'm looking forward to relaxing on it while the kids entertain each other and we can have "adult" time :-)
2 comments:
The deck looks great! The proverbial, now you need new stuff to put on it has already started!
Congrats on a great job.
Mom
Jeremy did such a great job and in such a short time frame! I'm looking forward to relaxing on it while the kids entertain each other and we can have "adult" time :-)
Post a Comment