Here is part 1 of the long awaited birthday post. Well not many read this except the grandparents so maybe not long awaited. First order of business is his well baby checkup. Holden was 19 lbs 14 oz and 28 inches long at his 12 month check up. That is almost 4 times his birth weight and he is still only in the 10% percentile for height and weight. The doctor is happy with his growth and development.

We can't believe that this little bundle that wanted to rush into the world early is already a year old.

We had a great birthday party, cupcakes and ice cream. Lots of presents that he wasn't so interested in opening. Great friends and family were around to help celebrate. I need to give a big thanks to my mom for helping get things ready.
Photos from the birthday to follow in the next post.
1 comment:
Sweet baby Holden. I'm glad I've been able to watch him grow for the past year. He's been a wonderful addition to my life and I treasure spending time with him.
Post a Comment